Spade Drills utilize the CKB modular tool system, a proven and effective connection providing the highest possible rigidity and accuracy. With today’s emphasis in modern machine shops being placed on modular and semi-modular tooling, BIG KAISER has taken the concept one step further by incorporating Spade Drill technology into the system.
Please note: We have decided to change our tool connection description of KA/KAB to CK/CKB to be consistent with how the product is referred to globally. There is absolutely zero geometric difference between a tool marked KA/KAB and CK/CKB, it was simply a way to differentiate North American inch tools from metric tools sold throughout the rest of the world.
A product of:
Spade Drills are High Performance, High Production Drills
- Production levels exceeding uncoated HSS drills by at least 50%
- Replaceable blades are offered in two grades
- Ground to exact dimensions and tolerances on CNC equipment
- Eight CKB6 holders are offered to cover a drilling range of .531"-2.50"
- Drill depths of 2-1/2x, 4x, and 6x drill diameter
- TiN coated