Preventative Maintenance Service
We understand how valuable your Tool Presetter is to your everyday manufacturing operation. We feel strongly about the importance of maintaining this valuable equipment and avoiding any possible loss of productivity due to age, wear, or lack of maintenance.
With this in mind, we urge you to consider a proactive approach to maintaining this asset within your organization. BIG Kaiser can provide you with preventative maintenance services to ensure the longevity of the Tool Presetter(s) in your facility.
Schedule a service visit to your facility today
Annual Maintenance & Inspection Visit includes:
- Cleaning, inspection and lubrication of all applicable parts of the machine
- Inspection and Adjustment of Bearing Preloads on X and Z-axis Slide Assemblies
- Verifying Spindle Concentricity and Column Square to Spindle Centerline (done using a NIST Traceable Certified Bar)
- Cleaning and Adjusting Mechanical and Optical assemblies
- Performance evaluation and Verification of all functions
- Verification of Repeatability and Zero Point calibration
- Free 2 hours of onsite training (Not valid after technician has left the site)
- Unlimited (1-888-ToolPro), Help Desk Technical support
- All travel & onsite labor related costs are included
- Does not include charges for replacement parts or additional repair visits
Looking for a cost effective alternative to replacing your older Speroni STP34 or STP56 presetter? For a limited time we’re offering a $2500 minimum savings to retrofit your existing Speroni presetter system with today’s top technology. Not only can you extend the life of your current presetter several years, you also get the satisfaction that your presetter continues to meet ISO certification.
Learn more about this promotion