Mega Synchro Tapping Holders
Mega Synchro Tapping Holder compensates for synchronization errors during rigid tapping. It improves thread quality and tool life by reducing thrust loads caused by synchronization errors up to 90%.
Mega Synchro comes in a wide variation of 47 bodies and 258 tap holders. The various combinations of body and tap holder offers ideal projection lengths for any machine.
A product of:
Unique feature to compensate for synchronization errors!
- Improves thread quality and tool life
- Absorbs the pitch difference between the tap and spindle when using rigid tapping
- Coolant through center capability for all models except MGT3
- 47 Bodies and 258 Tap Holders
- Body and Tap Holder are fixed with a drive key
- Short, middle, long & extra long tap holders are standardized
- Super slim tap holder - Dia. .630 with MGT6 model
- Dual contact interfaces are standard
- ANSI: No.0-AP1
- JIS/DIN/ISO: M1-M36