Spade Drills utilize the KAB modular tool system, a proven and effective connection providing the highest possible rigidity and accuracy. With today’s emphasis in modern machine shops being placed on modular and semi-modular tooling, Kaiser has taken the concept one step further by incorporating Spade Drill technology into the system.
A product of:
Spade Drills are High Performance, High Production Drills
- Production levels exceeding uncoated HSS drills by at least 50%
- Replaceable blades are offered in two grades
- Ground to exact dimensions and tolerances on CNC equipment
- Eight KAB6 holders are offered to cover a drillingrange of .531"-2.50"
- Drill depths of 2-1/2x, 4x, and 6x drill diameter
- TiN coated